Feedback about student's knowledge and attitudes can
help teachers align the classroom experience with student's needs
and interests. A challenge with getting feedback is the time and
cost of developing an effective feedback instrument.
You have two easy and effective options to save
- Free online survey tool used in the Utah GFL
The first 30 Utah GFL teachers to click
on this link (Get Student Feedback) will receive a free surveymonkey.com account
with a ready-to-use GFL student survey.
- Those first 30 teachers will receive a
surveymonkey.com admin login.
You'll change your password, so only you can view your student's feedback.
- Your students will visit your webpage with a link
to your individual survey.
For example: www.gflstudent.com/mrbobjones
- The feedback will be available to you in
- For teachers who want to offer the survey to students on paper
click here to request a printable version.